NSA Conference Washington DC
July 17- 21, 2015
Creating Systems to Put You Center Stage
Speaker: Ruby Newell-Legner, CSP
Saturday, September 19, 2015
Time: 9:00 a.m.
Doors open: 8:30 a.m.
- Learn how Ruby has become a celebrity in her niche market and how you can too
- Find out how to get referrals and testimonials with one simple technique
- Learn how to avoid cold calling and still get booked
- Review strategies for planning your presentations to plant subliminal seeds that make audience members want to hire you
- Develop systems to improve your efficiency
- Learn strategies for becoming a hero to every meeting planner
Since 1994, Ruby has been the behind-the-scenes force fueling the dynamic advances in customer satisfaction programs for the Leisure industry. In the last 19 years she has presented more than 2,300 staff development sessions in 11 countries.
Her clients range from the only 7-Star Hotel, Ferrari World, the largest indoor amusement park in the world, and 27 professional sports teams and 60 sports and entertainment venues. She trained the guest relations staff for Super Bowl XLI, the 2006 and 2013 Grey Cup, the 2008 US Open, the 2010 Olympics and the 2012 National Republican Convention.
Ruby has been a member of the National Speakers Association Colorado Chapter sine 1995. In 1997, she was elected as Member of the Year and received her Certified Speaking Professional designation in 2000.
Location: Hilton Garden Inn, 500 Promenade Boulevard, Bridgewater, NJ 08807
Click For directions
Member and Affiliate Members: $50 early bird through the day prior to the meeting (September 14), and after that $65 day of the event/at the door
Non-Member/Guest: $65 early bird through through the day prior to the meeting (September 14), and after that $80 day of the event/at the door