November 10, 2016
Customizing Your Presentation and Proposal:
6 Top Ways to Edge out Your Competition
Michael Schatzki, MPA, CSP
6 p.m.-7 p.m. Registration, Light Snacks, and Networking
7 p.m.-9 PM Presentation
NOTE: We are meeting at 50 Passaic Ave, Fairfield, NJ 07004
Members Only Pre-Meeting Session 5 PM: The members only session will focus on customizing exercises. Mike is asking professional members attending the meeting to send him exercises, from their programs, to use as demonstration exercises in the pre-meeting. Send Mike your sample exercises to email@example.com
You Will Benefit by Learning :
- Types of customization
- Module structuring
- Nomenclature and program honing
- Goal customization
- Activities and exercises
- When Customization might actually work against you
- How to customize
- Interviews: What does your client want and expect?
- Exercise shells
- On site and on-the-fly: Getting to know your audience and environment
- What do the decision-makers want the audience the take away to be.
- Questionnaires and their dangers
- Avoid asking about what you don’t address
- Using customization to make the big sell
- How the Best Speakers in the Business Are Using Customization
- Workshop: Working with speakers in the audience to help them customize their presentations.
Location: NOTE: We are meeting at 50 Passaic Ave, Fairfield, NJ 07004
NSA-NJ Chapter Members, Philadelphia, New York, & Connecticut Chapter Members: Early Bird $35 and $50 from 11/6 and at the door.
Non-Member/Guest: Early Bird $50 and $65 from 11/6 and at the door